Last Updated: Oct 13th, 2022
All residents of Praxis must be vaccinated for Covid-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please see our requirements page for more information about how Praxis is living with Covid-19.
Individuals wishing to live at Praxis go through a rigorous application process, which typically takes two weeks or more. People wishing to share a room must each submit a separate application. Children of individuals/families applying to Praxis do not need to fill out an application.
- Fill out and submit an application.
- Based on your application, we may invite you for an interview, where we will ask you more about your background and give you a chance to learn more about us.
- You may be invited to attend a house dinner. While optional, attendance is encouraged.
- Members will vote on your application. Votes are typically held once every two weeks. Please plan for your application process to take at least two weeks.
- If you are accepted, we will finalize a move-in date and begin your orientation process.
To begin the application process, please download and fill out an application:
After filling out the application, send it by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Application – First name Last name.” Please note that we can only consider fully completed applications.